Tuesday 20 November 2012

Back to beads

It's been dull and wet and cold for a couple of days, so I had a go at doing some beading.
 The hearts are really beautiful amber glass.
 With whirls of shades of green and orange and gold
 Some of which are reflected in the shades of green glass beads each side.
It's such a dark day that I just can't get any decent photos.
Never mind.

Today I made  a pair of earrings and a bracelet to make a complete set.

They do look nice on, and will go with any outfit.

Tomorrow I have  booked myself a 'wiring' lesson for a couple of hours in the afternoon.

I'll be back to show you the results.

5 comments:

Christine B. said...

Hi Lottie you have made a beautiful set. I bet they look amazing in the daylight. Love and hugs x ChrisB

Christine B. said...

Hi Lottie you have made a beautiful set. I bet they look amazing in the daylight. Love and hugs x ChrisB

Anonymous said...

So pretty Lottie. Enjoy your wiring lesson and look forward to seeing the fruits of your labour :)
Lynn x

Netty said...

This horrible dark and cloudy weather is awful for photographing anything. Loving your beautiful jewellery,xx

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful set of jewellery. I love the colours of the beads. Enjoy your wiring lesson. xx