Tuesday 25 September 2012

I just had to get organized......

My son gave me a call asking if I would like any filing cabinets for my studio.  I had to mull it over for all of 2 seconds and said, 'yes' to just two - so we had a 200 mile journey to go and collect them on Sunday.

My studio was getting packed and cluttered - it still is a bit as I have yet more sorting out to do.
This is just one end of it - about a third.  I have all the baskets to sort out yet.

But I have managed to free up a lot of drawer space - and tomorrow I am going to do the other end too!  The brolly is needed so that I don't get soaked on raining days dashing back indoors!

I have filled all the drawers up in the cabinets - wish I had asked for more!

8 comments:

Hilda said...

Hi Lottie - the more storage you have, the more you accumulate!!!! I have a tiny room and am simply bursting at the seams!!! Each time I buy more storage I think I will free up some space, but that never happens!!! Maybe I should stop buying?? Nah - thats a rubbish idea!!!

Ginger said...

looking very smart lottie, but I still think I would spend most of my time curled up in your cosy looking chair.

Paula Whittaker said...

Can you come and sort my room out please lol Your crafting area is looking very neat and organised!

Christine said...

Ditto what Paula said, with bells on!!!

And I agree with Hilda! I've just bought yet another (?17th?) Really Useful Box, but it is already full, and I could do with half-a-dozen more! I never have any spare space in my storage.

sam21ski said...

Oooh what a cosy place to craft, looks really warm and inviting

xxxx

Anonymous said...

Well done on the organising Lottie and I can see empty drawers there!! What have you filled the filing cabinets with? Love the look of your crafting studio :)
Lynn x

Maggie R said...

Hi Lottie..Nice work.. so neat..I find the more storage I get is never enough! I still have stuff all over the place!!Oh well if I step over it a dozen times I know where it is!! Otherwise when I get neat I can never find anything!! EEEK!!!
Looking forward to your other half!
xoxo
((((hugs_))))
Maggie

Lucy Edmondson said...

What a great studio! Do I take it,it is in the garden? Colin thinks I am the only one with loads of craft stuff bursting at the seams. I keep telling him we are all like that but he doesn't believe me!

Lucy x