Friday 7 January 2011

The start of a journal...

Here are some more pages that I experimented with

All metallic colours

And this is what I am using them for

I am going to make a day by day journal.

Made up of quarterly signatures which will be bound into one big journal
I'll use it to made notes or quotes each day, and add stamping and drawings when I feel inspired.
These are the paints I am using to create the pearlescent highlights.
Little hard 'cakes' of colours.

Off to play again.

My little bungalow is as dark as a cave today - so I feel some 'lights and brights' colour sploshing coming on!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool journal! A great way to use the papers you made :)

Zoechaos said...

Good old Alan and Barry now there was a double act LOL Wonderful backgrounds each and every one happy journalling. XOXO Zoe

Createology said...

Your little sparkly squares are a wonderful way to journal just that special bit for the day. The peary cakes of color are fabulous. Happy bright and light playing in your "cave"...

Hannah - Mary P said...

Those pages look really pretty. I love the rainbowy-circle page. I've just started my art journal every day and its been great fun trying out different back ground techniques.

sam21ski said...

Gorgeous pages Lottie xxxx

peggy aplSEEDS said...

i've been seeing a few of these daily journals. looks like an interesting project to try out.

Julia Dunnit said...

Totaly with you - am driven to using bright and gaudy at the moment, and the relief from not having Christmas on the agenda!
Love your journal page. Great good luck with that, it will be a fascinating read this time next year.

Cath Wilson said...

Some lovely pages there, Lottie and isn't your Grandson talented? Wow! Lovely to see you playing. I so miss blog hopping! Happy New Year, by the way - hope it's a special year for you. xx Cath