Saturday 12 June 2010

What's on the menu today then?

I have used Jo Capper Sandon's  Stampotique giant 'shroom, daisy, and bow heart stamps (available from Happy Daze see link on sidebar) to create this tag for a 'Cuisine' tag swap.

Can you guess what is on the menu?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
It's chicken and mushroom pie


The Pi symbol I have drawn on the little heart.
And the chicken is a rare breed - so won't end up in a pie really!

Math's was one of my favourite subjects at school!

I hear a mass groan!

8 comments:

Claireabelle said...

LOL Lottie this is fabulous!!!! Love it
x

sam21ski said...

LOL Lottie, love the way the mushroom head sticks out over the tag - fabulous xxxx

Cath Wilson said...

'I hear a mass groan!'

Definitely a groan from me, but hopefully my Maths is now finished, lol!! Love what you've done with those stamps. Still like that shroom, though...

Moira said...

Delightful tag

themessycraftroom said...

Love the tag, I hated maths, I suppose someone had to like it. Art and sewing were my favourites.
I might have to invest in the mushroom stamp , how big does it stamp out? I thought it might work with my fairy stamps. x Hugs ChrisB

Zoechaos said...

Wonderful tag simply love the whole thing.

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

rofl...what a laugh!!! rofl...brilliant rofl lololol and an excellent tag in the process.

Valerie H. Marshall said...

I love this!! Lottie, your work with Jo's stamps is great fun!I hope you will join us for this week's Stampotique Designers Challenge - what summer means to you. I would love to see what you'd create!! LOL!
Kind regards,
Val :)