Tuesday 13 April 2010

Lovely post from 'Very Mary' - Textured Vintage Cards

Life is not an exact science, it is an art.
Samuel Butler

I like today's quote of the day don't you?  The art that came in the post from the USA was a wonderful surprise - and showed me a totally different art form - and I can't wait to try to make one myself.

How's this for a textured card - it's brilliant in real life, and cleverly sewn

The cards are so 'touchy feely' with lovely textures and all vintage.

I just went to my followers list to add a link to Mary Ann - and all of my links have disappeared!
Edited to say that they are all back now - blogger must have had a glitch!
Have a peek at Very Mary's Etsy sites - she has the most amazing things!



Thank you so very much Mary Ann - you made my day!


6 comments:

sam21ski said...

WOW Lottie, aren't you the lucky one. Looks great, all those textures going on, bet it feels fab IRL xxxx

Cath Wilson said...

Wow, that's unusual. As Sam says, bet it feels great :)

Hearts Turned said...

What lovely cards! Thanks for sharing these!

Createology said...

These certainly are textural and very interesting. Happy cards... I am now off to check Mary Ann's site. Thank you for sharing.

Very Mary said...

Inspiration is great, isn't it? Thank you for the darling email:) We've all been under the weather, sorry I haven't popped in sooner! xoxo

LazyKay said...

It's lovely getting surprise gifts in the mail - and so inspiring - how lucky you are.

xxxxxxxxx